Support the JCC
Why Give Back
The JCC relies on donor support because program fees and membership dues cover approximately 83% of our costs. Your generous gifts keep our JCC thriving.
While the JCC Health & Fitness Center is self sustaining, most other JCC programs are subsidized to make them accessible to everyone.
So we rely on donations to subsidize these programs. Donations also allow us to award preschool and membership scholarships to families in financial need.
Every Gift is Important!
- • $36 provides Shabbat lunches for two seniors
- • $180 provides one session of Fun & Fitness for Children with Special Needs
- • $250 covers a teen dance
- • $500 provides an art exhibit
- • $750 provides a lecture speaker
- • $1000 subsidizes a member or preschool scholarship
While unrestricted gifts are the most manageable for our JCC (because it allows us to use your gifts for the program and services with the greatest need), you can designate your gift to your area of interest.
Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. The APJCC is a section 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation, tax ID number 94-2222989.
See our Annual Report for your donation at work!
Questions? Please contact Paula Cappello at 408.357.7401 or firstname.lastname@example.org.